SHAKING blog

Monday, October 31, 2005

Now That's Scary!

Oh, Halloween! When I was growing up Halloween was my second favorite holiday after my birthday. Today, as a resident of downtown NYC who lives horrifyingly close to the Greenwich Village Halloween parade route, where ghouls, ghosts, and drunken stumblebums litter the street with broken bottles and festive green vomit, I find it slightly less appealing.

But today I'm really getting into the spirit of things and believe I have hit upon the most frightening activity that I can to celebrate the day: I'm going to a double bris! (for any of you out there unfamiliar with the Jewish term "bris," it means "to cut off a baby's penis while friends and relatives stand around cheering and eating lox & bagels with a schmear.") My friends Joanna and Derek had twin boys last week, so a Monday morning Halloween bris means two-times the fun! Talk about a good way of instilling a hatred of Monday mornings in this two little pishers, eh?

I've got to dash now to get into my costume, obviously I'm going as the mohel.

13 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Oh, William, thank you!

And let me guess, if we list our blog on your favorite blog blogs directory, might we even get more spam in our comments section? Now that would be a real boondoggle!

November 01, 2005 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
classic car insurance or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for classic car insurance info.

November 02, 2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

That's right, Clicking4Man, if there's one thing Renee and I are trying to promote here it's Christian Dating. In fact, we date Christians all the time -- imagine that, 2 Jew Girls dating your faithful. That's gotta get you right through the palms, don't it?

November 08, 2005 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.bird-feeders-direct.comcovered bridge bird feeder

November 18, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger safelists said...

Hi Robin, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here submitter.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
submitter

November 25, 2005 11:28 AM  
Blogger safelists said...

Hi Robin, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here multi-safelist blaster.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
multi-safelist blaster

December 03, 2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger safelists said...

Hi Robin, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here Safelist Submitter.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
Safelist Submitter

December 17, 2005 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There, I was just blogging around and found your page!
Very cool,
I like finding all this variety.
If you are interested, go see my celtic baby name related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

February 12, 2006 3:16 AM  
Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

This is a nice blog for people like me. I have a fetish foot wus blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

February 27, 2006 6:02 AM  
Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

I like your blog very much. I have a fetish foot sexy blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

March 14, 2006 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

March 17, 2006 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[... ] is one must read source of tips on this subject[...]

February 14, 2010 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium uk online - much does generic valium cost

May 30, 2013 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile