SHAKING blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Denial Ain't Just a River...


I am completely content that on official documents I’m classified: “spinster.”
I am completely satisfied with the size of my apartment.
I am completely comfortable with my diminished bank account.
I am completely certain we have a genius in the White House.
I am completely ecstatic that when I tell people I’m a writer, they say, “Oh, that’s so cute, but how do you earn a living?”
I am completely happy about the zit on my chin.
I am completely at ease with my failing eyesight.
I am completely over being mocked as a teen.
I am completely good with the size of my rack.
I am completely in favor of this bitter cold weather.
And Ted Haggard is completely heterosexual.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am completely okay with the fact that last week I found myself in CVS hunting for a facewash that could handle both zits and "fine lines." (And wouldn't you know, they actually make something just for me.)

February 09, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These competitions includes lot many competitions that are hung on normal basis or periodically as well as to succeed them you require to rack up greatest facebook likes on your ID. usa facebook likes

September 19, 2017 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile