SHAKING blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Greetings from LaLaWood!

Just arrived on the left coast and have already done some exciting SHAKING recon work at the great bookstores of Santa Monica! First stop was the Borders on the Third Street Promenade where I met the Amazing Janet who was super cool & kind enough to allow me to sign the stock in the store. Then she agreed to showcase the book! THEN said she'd help hand-sell it to readers who came in looking for suggestions! I was so excited by this, I asked her to pose for a picture of us together as we stealthily moved the book into a more prominent display in the store (I'll get those photos up as soon as I figure out how to get them off the phone...)

Daniel at the Barnes & Noble just up the block was very nice, too, and I John Hancocked at least 8 more books for the good people of California.

Tomorrow I'm hot and heavy at E3, and feeling very good about this whole video game business -- apparently they're catching on! I send you all air kisses from the city of angles & angels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile