SHAKING blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Pub Day!

This is it, the day SHAKING HER ASSETS at looooooong last hits the shelves. Granted I've not yet been outside, but I imagine the air smells a little sweeter, the sun is shining a little more brightly and people across the world have lay down their arms to rejoice in this truly monumentous event!

What's that? What can you do to be part of the fun, you ask? What can you do to feel the magic? To experience firsthand the glory that is SHAKING HER ASSETS publication day? Well, if I were you, I'd find the "Buy the Book" link on the homepage, take out my credit card and order one, two or twelve copies of this utterly engaging, hilarious page-turner! Yes, it really is that easy.

You know what? Stop reading this post right now, click and buy. Or, run--don't walk--to your local bookstore and ask for that fab new book by those two great author girls (uh, that would be Renee and me.)

What are you still doing reading this post. Go! Buy! Go! Buy!
...And thank you for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile