SHAKING blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gotta Admire the Honesty...

WHITE MALE SEEKS A SUPERIOR ASIAN FEMALE FOR LOVE AND MARRIAGE

Okay, I realize this man's posting to Craig's List didn't apply to me in any way, shape or form. But when I saw the headline, I found it utterly irresistible. Yes, I clicked through -- of course I clicked through -- and I must say, I was smitten. No, not by the rather disturbing photograph of the gentleman playing handball (this is not a euphemism), not by his enjoyment of poetry, nor his desire to spend time at home with his 16 year-old Siamese cat. Rather, I was just impressed that here's a man who knows what he likes and knows he can give a "great half-hour tickle-free massage."

Sadly, I'm not the superior Asian female he's looking for. But if you are, or know someone who might be, I urge you to check him out. Hey, people, can I help it if I'm a hopeless romantic?
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/70316531.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile