SHAKING blog

Monday, May 16, 2005

Geek Heading to Mecca

Can't even begin to explain how excited I am for the E3 video game conference in LA tomorrow. Well, let me try: 011100111000111000001111000!

That's right, this former Millipede champ and current game-writer will be attending the expo in an attempt to network her ass off. I'm not exactly sure how that's done among gamers, but I'm thinking I can show them stuff they've never seen before. Yes, I'm talking about breasts.

Don't know if anyone who reads this site is going to be out there (I'm guessing the cross over between readers of chick lit and hard core video game players represents a very small portion of the Ven diagram) but if anyone else is planning to attend, shoot me an e-mail to the shakingherassets@hotmail.com account, and if possible we can catch up and play a game or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile