SHAKING blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Wish List

Yes, Jewish, thank you, I know. Still, a girl can dream can't she? To wit, my Christmas wish list (and not to be pushy or anything--ha, who am I kidding?--but there are only 3 1/2 shopping days left!)

To hell with your Treos, I want a Princess Phone - Never got one as a child. Never too late to start healing that unsightly scar.

The Prince Box Set - I don't even know if he has a box set, but he should. Damn, that little sexually-freaky weirdo can really get a party started. I want to party like it's 1999. Why? Because I was much younger then and could party much harder and much longer.

...and speaking of sexually freaky weirdos...

Prince Michael - I've always considered adopting a child in need, and really, what child could be more fucked up than the son of Michael Jackson. By the way, if you haven't seen the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog bit outside the Michael Jackson trial, you must: www.triumphjacko.com (*it does take a bit of time to load even with a fast connection, but stay with it, it's hilarious.)

My Prince - Sure, I keep hearing that some day he'll come, and I know there's a transit strike going on, but damn man, hurry it the hell up.

I know what you're thinking, there might be a theme here, and I don't deny it. The answer is yes, I am aware that there are some key words in my selections and, as a result, I'm coming across as... well, as a selfless hipster. But know what? Sometimes stereotypes do have some truth to them. Yes, I think that's our lesson for the day. That and the transit strike needs to end because you people have some shopping for me to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile