SHAKING blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Do Not Call. DO NOT CALL. Do Not Call.

Today is an election day here in New York and if I get one more freaking recorded message from one more stupid person I don't know urging me to vote for another yahoo I don't know, I'm not going to vote at all. Hey, you stupid politicians, I'm on the "Do Not Call" list--you know, that list of people who find unsolicited solicitations REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING. The Do NOT Call list, you irritating morons. You know, the list that you ever-so-cleverly exempted yourselves from?


Well, stupid politicians, this ANGRY voter who has received so many calls she now has a big phone zit on her chin, she's mad as hell and she's NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Red Big Apple Now said...

Hi, Dear Neighbor & Community Member, we appreciated your help for the next election. That's right, it's never too early to start...

September 14, 2005 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kidding, Robin, that was kidding.

September 14, 2005 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile