SHAKING blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

Race War, Anyone?


Yes, it was a shameless ploy to boost ratings, but it worked. I watched Survivor: Race War last night just to see how TV's worst idea since The View would turn out. And, of course, it sucked. It is no different than all the previous seasons. People whine. Not much gets done. The hotties are quick to seek each other out. Blah, blah, blah.

But while the show isn't much fun, imagining the people watching it is. I mean, you just know that somewhere David Duke was tuned in and silently fist-pumping every time the White team did something remotely successful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I'm more curious to know how Vegas odds-makers are handling this. I'd definitely bet against the Whites, they're too melatonin-challenged to do well in all that sunshine. But what sort of odds do you give team Asian-American? Does, say, their uncanny ability on the violin or their proficiency at standardized tests factor in at all?

September 15, 2006 12:31 PM  
Anonymous garry said...

I saw an episode too! It suck!!! How could one f up a Show like this, a saw older episodes but I remeber that I enjoyed my self but now I just turn of the TV!

wiredplastic.com

September 29, 2006 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile