SHAKING blog

Friday, July 07, 2006

Kenny Boy Grants Himself Early Parole


Admit it, something smells funny about Ken Lay’s sudden departure from this mortal coil. Not exactly known as a model of courage or integrity, Lay’s “passing” has all the earmarks of a Valley of the Dolls exit strategy. He drops two months before he is sentenced to the rest of his life in prison? Someone call the CSI kids, we got a mystery to solve.

Now, I don’t come here to bid “good riddance” to Kenny Boy or invoke the obvious karmic consequences of what happens when one cheats thousands of elderly out of their life savings and pensions. No, I’ll leave that for Lou Dobbs and the other pundits. What I am here to do, is raise an arsenic-laced martini in Elmer “Enron” Fudd’s honor and say “Amen, brother, I’d have done the same.”

I mean, think about it. Prison. Among my many recurring nightmares, prison ranks a solid third, only slightly behind snakes but still way behind moving back into my parent’s house. Now, the specter of prison doesn’t keep me up at night because I engage in a lot of criminal activities. No, prison keeps me up at night because, like the genesis of most fears, I watch A LOT of movies and television shows about prison. Oz, Prison Break, Tango and Cash (it’s been on HBO a lot recently), Lock Up (Stallone really made a career out of this genre), Shawshank Redemption, American History X, etc. And from these shows I’ve come to a conclusion: prison is not for me.

The rules I’ve gleaned from my vast screen research tell me that in prison I’m getting gang raped early and often, I’m joining a gang most likely based on ethnicity as opposed to shared interests, my Ivy League background is shown little to no respect, and I’m unsuccessful in starting the prison water polo team. So prison and I probably aren’t the best match. Now, I’d like to think that I make more or less decent life decisions that would keep prison somewhat out of the picture, but, even if I didn’t, even if I did actually push the guy playing the steel drum on the 42nd street A/C/E platform onto the subway tracks because he was REALLY annoying and everyone else totally thought so too, I still think I’d take a cue from Kenny Boy and take the easy way out.

So here’s to you Ken Lay. Maybe the smartest move you’ve made in years.

9 Comments:

Anonymous vice city playstation 2 said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my vice city playstation 2 site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

July 12, 2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Playstation 2, that's old school! Dude, if you're not PS3, PSP or Wii enabled, I'm not really sure we can be friends.

Nonetheless, we send you warm regards and wishes of continued success as well.

July 13, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Playstation 2, that's old school! Dude, if you're not PS3, PSP or Wii enabled, I'm not really sure we can be friends.

Nonetheless, we send you warm regards and wishes of continued success as well.

July 13, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my star wars characters site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

September 25, 2006 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
… I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex :)
Young lolita it is a best !!!
__________________
http://www.xxx-01.com - New Teen Tgp Site! Visit it and have fun! Enjoy it!
http://www.xxx-01.com/index4.html - Free TGP site directory
I am not kidding) xxx-01.com - is very hot )

February 16, 2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

tiffany jewelry, louboutin shoes, kate spade outlet online, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, burberry outlet online, oakley vault, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, louis vuitton outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, longchamp outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet online, ray ban outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, michael kors outlet store, nike shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, louis vuitton handbags, red bottom shoes, kate spade handbags

October 24, 2014 9:54 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

lacoste pas cher, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, nike free pas cher, nike air max, nike roshe, air max, tn pas cher, barbour, chaussure louboutin, converse pas cher, michael kors uk, mulberry, hollister, lululemon, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher, true religion, hollister, louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton uk, sac louis vuitton, nike air force, longchamp pas cher, nike free, north face, north face pas cher, air jordan, nike roshe run, timberland, louis vuitton, nike trainers, longchamp, true religion outlet, scarpe hogan, sac vanessa bruno, ralph lauren, air max pas cher, oakley pas cher, nike air max, burberry pas cher, hermes pas cher, sac michael kors, nike blazer pas cher, nike huarache, michael kors canada, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren pas cher, guess pas cher

October 24, 2014 9:55 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

vans outlet, soccer shoes, beats headphones, marc jacobs outlet, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, reebok shoes, canada goose uk, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, instyler ionic styler, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, herve leger, moncler, longchamp, insanity workout, uggs on sale, bottega veneta, canada goose pas cher, ugg soldes, abercrombie and fitch, ghd, hollister, rolex watches, ferragamo shoes, canada goose outlet, soccer jerseys, north face outlet, ugg, roshe run, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, moncler outlet, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, jimmy choo shoes, lululemon outlet, birkin bag, asics shoes, canada goose, p90x workout, celine handbags, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, moncler

October 24, 2014 9:57 PM  
Blogger Mie Helal said...










I've saved as a favorite for later
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies-7.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies-6.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies-5.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies-4.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/orchards-cleaning-companies.html

January 19, 2017 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us

View our complete profile